Library and Reading Room
LLB text books, reference books, journals, etc., are available in the college library. Several daily newspapers and weekly magazines are available in the reading room. Students may get benefit of these after becoming member of the library. The college will make limited number of books for limited time to the students. The students will have to return the books before the commencement of the examination; otherwise they will have deposit the cost of the books as security. The security amount will have to be taken back by the students till July 31 of the next session.
Freeship, Scholarship and Medals
Poor and eligible students will be given freeship and half concession in fee after they have submitted application. Fee concession for the students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will be as per government orders. Such students will have to fulfil all the formalities on the scholarship application within one month of their admission to the college. Application forms will be obtained after showing the fee deposit receipt to the officer concerned. If students are unable to complete the formalities related to the scholarship within the stipulated time frame, they will be responsible for the damages.
The student getting highest marks in the final year examination after addition of marks for all the three years will be honoured with the gold medal.
Rules of Scholarship for SC, ST, OBC and General Caste Candidates
- SCs and STs: Full scholarship and full freeship in case of income up to Rs 1,00,000 per annum.
- Backward Classes: The government has fixed maximum limit of income at Rs 1,00,000 per annum for the students of backward classes. The students will be given scholarship application form only after they show income certificate and fee deposit receipt.
- General Category: For the poor students of general category, income limit is Rs 19,884 per annum in rural areas and Rs 25,546 per annum in urban areas.
Other rules are as under:
- If income certificate has been issued by a gazetted officer/member of parliament/member of legislative assembly, its original will be accepted.
- Attested photocopy of the caste certificate issued by the tehsildar will be accepted.
- Self-attested photocopy of the original marks sheet of the last examination passed will be accepted.
- B Ed students of all categories will open a savings bank account in the bank branch specified by the principal.
- If there is a gap between the last examination passed and the class of admission, an affidavit will have to be given in this regard.
- While depositing the application form for scholarship, each student will have to bring passbook of the bank concerned. Bank account number must be mentioned on the application form.
- Scholarship applicants must remain in touch with the official concerned so any kind of error may be removed.
- Disabled students and students whose parents are disabled will get scholarship at the rate of Rs 125 in graduate classes and Rs 175 in the post graduate classes. Maximum monthly income under this scheme will be Rs 2,000.
Sports persons of university, state, national and international levels will be given facilities like fee freeship, books, assistance from poor students' fund, etc.
Games and Sports
Various kinds of sports are compulsory for the students. Kabaddi, kho-kho, volley ball, badminton, table tennis and athletics will be the main games. Special attention will be given on cricket, hockey, football and basketball.
Hostel and mess facility will be made available to the outstation students.
Appropriate arrangements exist for parking vehicles. The parking place is maintained by the contractor. All students, parents, teachers and employees will park their vehicles at the stand.
A canteen has been opened in the college campus for students, teachers and employees. All the items in the canteen are pure and healthy. The mode of payment is the coupon system.